Sunday, January 8, 2012

GELISH-IOUS

I am totally loving this new nail color.  It's fuchsia with a hint of red.


Check out Gelish gel nail polish in rendezvous.  Piandre salon carries this.  The great thing about it is that it strengthens the nails without leaving yellow stains. The color doesn't fade and the nails stay shiny and lustrous. <3

I strongly recommend gel nail polish for those who want to grow their nails but have difficulty doing so because of nail chipping and splitting.  It may be a bit more expensive than the regular nail polish but it lasts for about 3 weeks.

***

Visited the new wing of Alabang Town Center earlier tonight.  Golly! It's like an entirely new mall.  My sister and I couldn't resist going in the shoe stores.  I almost bought a gorgeous pair of gold stilettos.  I had to remind myself that I'm only allowed to make 12 purchases this year.

I walked out of the store with my dignity intact.

So far, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment